Michael Sobell Hospice Corporate Partnership Programme
Michael Sobell Hospice needs to raise in excess of £1.6 million every year in order to support and make a real difference to the lives of local people with life-limiting illnesses. Your support and help in achieving this is important to us so we now offer a structured Corporate programme to show our thanks to you in return for your support.
For a minimum annual donation of £1,000 you can display your commitment to a high profile local cause; join the Michael Sobell Hospice Corporate Partnership Progamme. Your annual donation will make a real difference.
As a member of the Programme you can:
- Demonstrate your support for a local community cause and create positive Publicity and PR for your business.
- Inspire and motivate your employees by showing your commitment to the hospice.
- Motivate staff to work as a team on fundraising activities.
- Display your Corporate Partner certificate on your premises.
- Utilise the Michael Sobell Hospice logo on your website and feature on the Michael Sobell Hospice website, demonstrating your support.
- Make a clear statement about your Corporate Social Responsibility commitment.
Ways you can support us:
- Fundraise for general or specific projects / items
- Volunteer in the Fundraising Office, Shop or Warehouse
- Donate your expertise
- Payroll Giving
- Sponsor one of our events
- Find us something we need
- Run a team-building exercise
- Have a 'donation station' at your premises
- Take on a Challenge event
- Make MSH your 'Charity of the Year'
- Take our £50 Challenge
What are the other benefits?
Silver Partnership: in return for an annual donation of between £1,000 and £2,000 you will:
- Have your company name and details on our website and a click-through to your own website.
- Display your Corporate Partnership certificate with pride in your premises.
- Have the use of our logo on your website.
Gold Partnership: in return for an annual donation of over £2,000 – you will receive all of the above plus:
- The opportunity of an annual personal update meeting with a senior member of the Hospice team.
- A formal cheque presentation and press release to the local media.
- Advertising space once a year in our newsletter which is circulated to c.8,000 individual, community and corporate supporters.
Please contact our Fundraising team on 020 8326 2367 for more information.