Job: Charity Canvasser / Door to Door Sales
Location: South East England, Bucks, Berkshire, Slough
Salary: £16,000 (basic) + uncapped commission + bonus + travel allowance. OTE £25k-£30k/Annum. 37.5 hours p/w
Company: The Hospice Lottery Partnership. www.hospicelottery.org.uk
The Hospice Lottery Partnership (HLP) runs a weekly lottery raising funds to support 6 hospice partners, providing vital care and support to patient and families in the counties of Herts, Beds, Bucks, Berks, Oxon and Middlx.
Due to our continuing success we are looking to expand our team and are seeking sales professionals to represent our well-known local community based charity partners as Charity Canvassers in Thame, Aylesbury, Buckingham, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Uxbridge, and Gerrards Cross.
The Role as Charity Canvasser, you will be expected to:
- Recruit lottery players
- Research and develop new areas of growth
- Achieve sales targets
- Keep records
The role will include some evening and weekend work. Part-time opportunities are also available.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to progress to Team Leader.
The Candidate To be considered for our Charity Canvasser role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of direct, face-to-face sales
- Be positive, confident and enthusiastic
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- The ability to speak to and recruit potential new players via door-to-door, site and event sales
- The ability to be gently persuasive in order to close sales is critical
- Experience of meeting & exceeding sales targets
- Be self-motivated and ambitious
- A clean driving licence is required
This is an excellent opportunity for fundraisers, face-to-face marketers and sales professionals from utility company backgrounds.
Charity Canvasser Benefits:
- £16k (basic) + commission + target related monthly bonus + travel allowance. OTE £25k-£30k annual
- 4 weeks holiday
- Full and on-going training
- Support and development
- Rewarding working environment
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Valued involvement in a successful and growing business