Over 100,000 people volunteer in hospices across the UK, making a big difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Without the dedication and support of our volunteers , we could not offer the same level of care to our patients, their families, carers and friends.
At Michael Sobell Hospice Charity, we have over 250 volunteers lending a helping hand in a variety of ways including, fundraising & events and retail.
Our volunteers generally give a regular commitment, which can be flexible to fit around you – anywhere between an hour a month, to several days a week.
If you or anyone you know is interested in becoming involved in supporting your local hospice, then we would love to hear from you and have you join our wonderful team.
We have many volunteer roles available including:
- Helping in one of our Charity retail shops (Northwood, Eastcote and Ruislip)
- Warehouse Drivers and Sorters (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday only)
- Charity book stall ambassadors (Tuesday - Amersham & Wednesday - Chesham)
- Fundraising & Events Administration Support (based in the Charity office)
- Event support (Inc. weekends and evenings)
- Making cakes / craft items for fundraising events
To find out more about volunteering opportunities please contact the Fundraising Office on 020 3826 2367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers interested in taking on a role for Michael Sobell Hospice will need to complete an application form, provide two references and attend an informal interview.