skip to Main Content
Donate
TREECYCLING BANNER

2020 has been a memorable year for all the wrong reasons. We don't know about you, but we’re planning an extra special Christmas to say goodbye to 2020 and kick-off 2021 in style!

For many of you, if you’re preparing a special celebration like we are, we’re guessing your Christmas Tree will be front and centre.

So once the celebrations are over, the decorations have been taken down and you’re left with a Christmas Tree to dispose of, why not contact us? We’re offering a curbside pick up service in the local area and simply suggest you make a donation to the Hospice in return.

Did you know, a donation of just £20 in exchange for us collecting your tree could fund one hour of specialist nursing care for someone on our Inpatient Unit living with advancing illness.

With huge thanks to Artemis Tree Services for their support of our recycling service.

To register your interest for our Christmas Tree Recycling please contact us.

JHLondon grey

We are working in partnership with Just Helping. After costs, 90% of the monies raised will go to the hospice and the remaining 10% will go to other local charities.

Please note: the Hospice does not make any money from the disposal of the trees which is why we suggest a donation in return for the collection service. 

Recycling Volunteers needed!

We are looking for volunteers to help with our Christmas Tree Recycling campaign. There are a number of opportunities available:

  • Could you volunteer your time on Friday 8th, Saturday 9th and/or Sunday 10th January to help us collect trees from the postcodes HA4, HA5 and HA6?
  • Do you have a long wheelbase vehicles we could use to collect the trees?

For more information or to register your interest please contact us.

address

Michael Sobell Hospice Charity
Mount Vernon Hospital
Rickmansworth Road
Northwood
London
HA6 2RN

(SatNav users use postcode WD3 1PZ)

Enter via Gate 3 via White Hill for nearest car park.

Hospice

(020) 8106 9201

24 hour Advice Line & Referrals
Fundraising

(020) 3826 2367

Slider
Back To Top