Have you thought about leaving a ‘caring gift’ in your memory?
By leaving a gift in your Will, you can help transform lives long into the future.
After taking care of family and loved ones, a small gift to Michael Sobell Hospice will help give other local people experiencing life limiting illnesses, and their families, the best possible care, comfort and support.
Whatever you decide to leave us, you can be sure it will be used effectively.
By leaving a legacy gift, large or small, you help us to enhance the quality of other people’s lives and plan for the future with greater confidence.
All gifts to charity are exempt from inheritance tax, whatever the amount. Here's how your gift could help:
- £100 is the cost of an expressive therapy session in the Day Centre
- £182 would pay for one client to use our bereavement service
- £400 would pay for six months of essential oils for complementary therapy
- £1,000 could pay for a week of specialist care from a trained nurse for a terminally ill patient
- £6,389 is the annual cost per patient in the inpatient unit