It’s great that you have decided to raise money for Michael Sobell Day Hospice!
You have now looked at the costs involved and how much sponsorship money you need to raise.
It’s much easier to raise money than you think. You can find below a few simple steps for you to follow which will help get the most sponsorship possible:
How do I raise sponsor money for my chosen event?
- Make a plan
- Break your fundraising target into manageable amounts
- Set up a fundraising page on JustGiving or ask us for sponsorship forms, we can create bespoke ones really quickly
- Tell everyone you know, your colleagues, friends and family
- Use your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, Pinterest and more to drum up support
- Your workplace may have a sponsorship scheme to match-fund
If you are running your own event and trying to raise sponsorship in aid of Michael Sobell Day Hospice, you can download a sponsorship form here.
You can hold small events to gather the sponsor money. For example you can:
- Hold a cake, clothing or art sale at work
- Hold a dinner party and ask for donations as an entrance fee
- Organise a Cuppa for Care coffee & cake morning or afternoon
- Car boot sale
- Speak to your boss, as some companies have a budget allocated for sponsorship & donations
- Set up an online donation form with JustGiving and invite friends and family to get involved to help you reach your target
Call the fundraising team today on 020 3826 2367 to talk about how you can FUN-draise for Michael Sobell Day Hospice.
Thank you for your support.