We are fortunate to have the support of local schools throughout the year
There are lots of activities pupils and their families can get involved with, such as raffles, family sports days, fancy dress & dress down days, entrepreneur projects, cake sales, recycle initiatives - donating unwanted items/gifts - to name a few.
If your school would like to organise a fundraising event in aid of The Michael Sobell Hospice Charity, our fundraising team can help. Support can include; helping on the day, supplying visual props & posters, speaking at assembly, publicity & social media support.
Please contact the Fundraising Team who will be happy to discuss any ideas you may have on 020 3826 2367 or email: email@example.com
St Martin's School, Charity of the Year
In 2018 we were honoured to be chosen as Charity of the Year by St Martin's School in Northwood.
Charity of the Year 2018 for St Martin's School
Cheque presentation for £6,000
Superhero Day - The boys all dressed up, took photos and a whole school assembly where they all did Superman dance moves
Sponsored runs for older boys
Egg & Spoon Relay for the younger boys
In addition to these activities, St Martin's also did the following:
Design a T-shirt competition
- All the boys ‘bought’ a plain white T-shirt and customised it.
- They then did a fashion parade with the best 2 from each class.
Year 8 boys entrepreneur challenge
- Groups of 4 boys were given £20 and had to make as much money as possible.
- Some sold sweets/cakes/ice pops/stone ornaments/gos on a video game.
- One group used the video game machine that he had made himself as part of his DT scholarship.
- Each group raised over £60
Collections from concerts
Thank you so much to St Martin's School for having us as their Charity of the Year and raising an amazing £6,000.
If you would like us to be your Charity of the Year please call the fundraising team on 0203 826 2367 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org