Ladies in the Night Walk Is Now …
Ladies Around The Block Walk!
Originally June 19th, now Friday 18 September @ 7pm
For our great supporters who signed up months ago, we will be in touch with essential links for the re-worked event.
The evening will start at 7.00pm, with a fun and fabulous Facebook LIVE streamed warm-up to get you all raring to go before you set off to walk around your local street or block.
The choice is yours! You can reach your target distance of 5.5 or 10-miles in two ways with up to 6 close friends & family:
1. Relay-style walk – Walk part of your chosen distance around your block covering your chosen miles, and then arrange for the baton change/switch to other friends that you can't properly meet up with, to continue the distance to cover your total target or to accumulate even more miles.
2. Rock-n-Roll continually – You and your team can walk around your block multiple times to hit your chosen target distance in miles.
Strava GPS App (strava.com) lets you track your walking with GPS, share photos from the evening, and you can even follow friends & family to see how they are getting on. A link will be sent to you when you have signed up, which you can download on your mobile.
3. Competitions on the Night
- Bottles of champagne to the best three T-shirts created for this years 10th Anniversary walk
- A special prize for the best dressed team
- A special prize for the best dressed pooch
SAVE THE DATE TO WALK WITH US FRIDAY 25th JUNE 2021 FOR OUR BIGGEST LADIES IN THE NIGHT 'FREEDOM PARTY' WALK. DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON…
Ladies Around the Block Walk